Thursday, April 5, 2018

No Pride in a Bro Culture

I feel mad that in a Bro Culture, it does feel like a different and destructive rebellion. I feel with Augusta National, it is one thing for them to nix Baba Booey ( which is in an approval/disapproval range), bring up Martha Burke, which led to the final quest to include Women as Augusta National Members, and a lot of it being vicious to US International Ambassadors like the Ryder Cup 2 Years Back.

And, I feel, we aren't moving axises on tbe 20 like Longitude. And, I'd feel happier if we had real reasons to move axises like it was actual acheivements. And, I don't have a sense of pride where a lot of the other majors, like the US Golf Open had the nerve to parse greens.

And, with the PGA/Tour Championship Split being evident instead of the same thing, and I think with Olympic Golf having to need to be treated like a tool instead of a toy, I think the quest for Tokyo would be just as paramount, because you can't just resurface at Deere Run.

The rebellion from the diet we are on is in your face and obvious. And, there's no pride in a bro culture where'd we'd have the biggest pal in the White House as opposed to Ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...