Monday, April 2, 2018

Let's Let the NHRA Come Back Home to ABC/ESPN

I feel like the fans wanted to see NHRA have a key home that wouldn't chince them back in 2015. But, I feel, of the myriad of issues, I have to think having emphasis on Network Television Racedays has to be One of Them.

First of all, I feel Hollywood would have to have a healthier relationship with the Public and even the Los Angeles Rams, of all things, have a stronger media core than that of the Mello Yello Series. And, we already know timing is the only thing, and Graham Light retiring at year's end has set a tenor to the year, Engine Explosions and 6 to 8 Weeks Diagnosises aside.

And, with Antron Brown starting the fire of dismissing Playoff Racing louder, even though generally, we'd not need Double Round for MPH/ET, 1st National Event Win, and World Final 1st National Event and World Title (Albeit All Not Seen since 1971, but, it would take a monument of circumstances, good and bad, to saw such a run.)

To me, I'd want to see more emphasis on the everyday people stands and 300 Miles Per Hour in Pro Stock. Even though the Dragstrips are stuck on a Monkey See, Monkey Do Phase, but, I feel the not so popular moves have to be done, too.

Generally, I feel the April Fool's Pranks or the Prank Phone Calls are generally expected. I feel it is easier to see who is not in control of their stuff, because their hand will be found in due time. And, I feel the big has to be treated like one, and that would gateway treating Tulsa like Indy like Monaco like Knoxville like Pomona like Daytona like Boone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...