Friday, April 13, 2018

4.98 : i Can't Explain Cold Starts

Sometimes, it is better just to make that number instead of calling it. And, I feel everyone's trying to be cool, I'd want the drinks to stay cold, and instead, Cold or Delayed Starts have been nothing but aggravating.

In order to get a desired result that wouldn't happen otherwise like Iowa State over Oklahoma, you'd have to get strong like Pikachu against the weak side. I feel mad that the people who'd have too many chances are most likely never, ever to do it.

People operate in line and in order. And, I don't feel like plussing the same game when everyone has to win big or even win or they'd really be upset. Elapsed time is great, but, the cooloff needs to be 5.63 (Davenport's Area Code).

I mean, when people don't care, worse harm runs arm in arm. I mean, Drone Interception or Drone Interruption has to be a full time job. Even though I'd be ardent about jamming cell phones when it'd mattered, but, I'd much rather have Miles Per Hour Records on the Quartermile.

It's tough to move Earth, but, I feel certain people made it too easy. And, too much of the same bad thing has made us gray, and not in a good way, and I feel there has to be an easy-out clause to redesign the Browns Jerseys so that they'd actually stay great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...