Monday, April 2, 2018

Let's Get Single Class Basketball Back Without The Courts or Opinion Polls

I feel like in my State of Iowa, I'd feel there'd have to be a return to Single Class Basketball without the courtrooms or the opinion polls. And Girls Basketball is currently up to 5 Classes in My State and not that long ago in our history we had 1 Class, Period and that was for 6 Player. And, I feel why not have a Single Class State Basketball Tournament in Iowa High School Basketball?

Scholarships, NBA and WNBA would be endgame, but, we have to remember how much fun would High School Sports should be. And, I think what would be great is having to have the quest for a State Championship be just as fun as the actual State Championship.

My tenor is not Late April Fools, either. And, I am in no mood to be fooled, either. And, I'd like to see the 2nd Bowl and the Skyboxes just be opened up for Springville vs. Ankeny High, too. I am thinking in honesty, I don't think people necessarily appreciate Western Iowa being thrown on its head like classifying Bro Country as everything under the Planet Mars, like Jason Aldean didn't start that bad habit.

I feel we can do it quicker than returning The Home of March Madness (Champaign-Urbana) to Illinois High School Basketball's March Madness or Indiana returning to a single state title and not having to be salty over false acheivement and finessing the legal system when everyone knew they where not in control of their emotions, and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...