Friday, April 27, 2018

The "Pound Cake Plan" is no better than the "Home School Plan"

I feel good and bad, I don't appreciate meeting at halfway and someone else taking someone else's hard work as theirs. And, in a period that is appropriately "Looney Tunes", and we see more Quagmire than Bugs Bunny, I feel the Pound Cake Plan is no better than the Home School Plan.

Most people, or better yet, a good chunk of people's plans include Brian and Stewie Griffin's "Bag of Weed", designed to leave nothing but Pot and Booze freeflowing like a river. And, I feel the worst part in this is leaving education so wide open that anyone with a pulse can get in.

And, worse yet, we have no fixtures. I don't really want to just get Insta-famous just to say I'm famous. And, I feel what is pounding is having to refocus energies on Division I and Pro Sports like no one's really pounding that committment.

The only ones who are trying to do what Texas did is Iowa. And, I don't hear either accepting transfers well. And, "Have You Forgotten?" would have been Reynolds Wrap off certain people and they'd still do their thing.

And, devilish circumstances are not good for anyone and we are stuck in reruns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...