Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Having A True Global World Championship

I feel as if I'd be the one person who'd have to raise everything to the sky and keep it safe into 2093. And, speaking of 2093, why not actually do complete Quarter Mile Drag Racing across the board while we are at it? And, I feel the collision of the toybox and the Box Chevy is inevitable, and I hope we do have a gameplan.

I don't think ANDRA is any better than the IHRA. The only contest here is we'd need quality, and I don't think the High Desert is any more interested in playing "teacher" as much as rule and ethics.

And, I feel the reinforcement has to be on the Mello Yello Pros. Seriously. We'd need an outlet not to play different versions of us, not to play fake us or worse than that, having attitude and not stopping the car in time.

Where it'd be easier to sell is a single winner and a single champion. Even though we have had always had Top Fuel, Funny Car and Pro Stock, but, I have real issues with just plastering different trophies for the same thing.

The star ships have made us terrible habits. And, we'd have other problems if people retransferred home if someone else reneged on their word. I feel like wanting to know what is really good as opposed to being hyped for rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...