Monday, April 9, 2018

The lack of compass in Patrick Reed's Augusta Upset

I am in the spirit of the American Trucker that I am wondering are we any better off if Patrick Reed lost it? I mean, Sports shouldn't be a Morality Play and the ex of North Carolina, Atlantic Coast Conference and Georgia would make the current field look Busch and with no Dilly Dillys or Bad Jokes.

And, Hometown Heroes would not be rude to their in-laws. The real joke in this is this paid professional would try to land on Tokyo for Team USA. And, what is careless would we reacted any better with Rory winning.

And, I feel Augusta National half stepped when they announced a Women's Amateur. And, I don't feel confidence having to be tied close to home instead of having an Olympic Hero. And, I feel the annoyances are anything but casual or trivial.

And, I feel forlorn in the Major Pain of Parity, and even if we had a bigger Tiger Slam as in a Season or Olympic Sweep, it would save the sport the trouble of losing key events.

No, Meek Mill and Parole won't get together because he kept losing it left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...