Sunday, April 1, 2018

Blue Ribbon Society: Best Never to Miss

I feel a sense of anger and dismay that having a bad habit of needling money like Heroin is everywhere. I feel what is breaking down is the Neighborhood Mentality and worse, I feel hype or attempted hype that is causing a stream of people to come in and play into the unresolved pocket of the neighborhoods that where brownfield or worse.

We'd never have NHL Hockey in the Barn nor Sir Paul McCartney in the Barn. I feel a real dismay not necessarily being connected through the neighborhood, but losing by double digits in public policy and worse, civic engagement. And, we are split 60 Days into Primary Day and it has nothing to do with Elections.

And, I wished we'd do a Blue Ribbon Society, which is best never to miss. I don't see any 2004 Birth contest the taking of LeBron's torch, or like Greg Anderson be born in 1961, and having hardly any 1981 Births Step Up and 2001 Births would take on space out of the media.

I don't feel like I am in any mood to be egged on. Just because it is Easter and April Fools Day doesn't mean I can take being in jokes, or a joke. And, what is surly and rude is people's self esteem is shuffled left and right. And, people are starving for anything good.

And, having to need a lot of everything is never good at all, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...