Thursday, April 26, 2018

Why Wembley Stadium For Sale?

Even though I am not an Englishman, but, I feel as if why Wembley Stadium for Sale? As an Olympic Sports Fan, Mr. Khan has the right idea, but, I feel he is a little too smooth on business decisions.

And, I feel like wanting to try to focus other things opposite of inundating the current newsfeed. And, I feel as if why England's Football Association SHOULD be superior, not be a model for mockery and harassment.

And, I feel like I don't want chicanes. I'd want greatness instead.

But, what is not all new, is I feel like having an All Dallas-Fort Worth Starting Lineup for the Dallas Cowboys or North and West Texas Starting Lineup ONCE before we'd hit the ocean. And, a Valdosta should be a Georgia Bulldog and Atlanta Falcons in hindsight.

And, we are buried in hindsight. And it is not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...