Friday, April 20, 2018

350 and the Icebreaker Came a Month Late

I feel like what is unspent is having that extra 320 Feet in Nitro is having the 1st Chance at 350 Miles Per Hour. And, spiritually, I am not down with seeing Football without everyone there, or jocks and their legal problems. And, I feel the Icebreaker came a Month Late, which is the 1st Go in Indiana of many Big Go.

And, I feel as if I am challenging a different Iowa State over Oklahoma and Oklahoma vs. Georgia "Big Never" in the process. And, I am happy Trucks will be Thursday Night Network TV Live from Bristol, and Volunteer is scrambling for answers.

I mean, support your friends and neighbors. Seriously. I feel that way like Rick Mast has to tell everyone to take the Carbon Monoxide Test Seriously, and he's the one who sold his family's cow for a 1957 Chevy to race.

And, certainly, I feel as if I'd care too hard when others don't care at all. In Drag Racing Methodology, it would be Lee Shepard winning the Rivalry and the Championship when my money counterpart has to win by 2 Miles Per Hour for the Championship. And, Tony Schumacher is 2 Finals Wins Away from being the 1st Member of Top Fuel to tie The Late Bob Glidden in All Time Wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...