Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Yup, Haas F1 is a Mess

I feel like Haas F1 is currently a punching bag of the Open Wheel Scene with buying WHOLE Ferraris from Under Maranello where there hasn't been the feeling of an American Built F1 Racecar since the ABA-NBA Merger and we are still STAAAARVING for an American Built Racecar like Ke$ha sung PRAAAAYING and it still sounds fresh because it is, will be, and always and forever her song.

And, I don't think being both a Ford in Cup and Ferrari in F1 is acceptable. Gene Haas and Management have really turned Formula One into a joke. And, I have not had an American Formula One Winner since 1981 or a World Champion from here since 1978 and we where lied to in the Scott Speed Error fair and square.

I mean, the whole purpose of Formula One WAS to build your own stuff. I'd call My Kinda Party bringing a marquee up from the Ground and Winning Races. And, for all that I know, we can race 4 Times a Week and keep our parts in the same piece.

I mean, we are not incapable of being Porcelain and not incapable of making history at the same turn. And, in essence, I feel these bluff commissioners at Liberty Media could make it snow like Young Dolph and STILL not shovel their mess they brought on themselves.

And, I think we haven't done as much as we should with Road Racing, and that is not good. And, Jacques Villeneuve STILL is bitter at Robert Kubica for unceremoniously ending his Formula One Career. I command better and expect better out of our Formula One interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...