Friday, April 13, 2018

Bespoke, Real Life, and Needing Real Stars Like The North Stars Again

I feel like what is so nuts to me is I think nothing moves in Stock Car unless we have a contingency plan to not have a new sponsor until 2054. I feel like I am not real buzzy about Monster Energy and its attitude, but, I feel like going like when something's missing, everything's missing.

And, not everyone mom would let us be bespoke or let ourselves be afforded an out of hand bespokery. And, I feel in the topic of something's missing, everything's missing is fervent independence, especially when we got clingy and mad on any decision.

To be frank, we need Real Stars like the North Stars Again. Even though I'd never totalize "Little House on the Prairie", but, I feel mistreating your inlaws is not a gateway to success. I feel there'd need a Cattle Drive, especially for the 1st Guy who tries to Outbro Us and the other bros who forget meaning of certain things.

Diamonds are definitely forever. But, I feel what is missing in actual action is actual Women actually interested in committing to forever on the 20. Sadly, our business model is leaving us out of that mode, and if Ohtani returns to the Midwest League for the first time, it would feel sadly claustrophobic.

And, I feel like I'd like to immortalize my friends into 2093, like faxed prayers and emailed relationships, but, I feel the first rule of everyday people is to help them, not exploit them. Even though it would take a while to weed out the edgy, but, just changing lanes and teams midstream is disruptively illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...