Sunday, April 22, 2018

Do Not Win Transfers

I feel as if the transfer speculation market has reared an ugly and nasty head, especially with Jalen Hurts not penning whether or not he'll exit Tuscaloosa. And, generally, no one wins a star transfer. And, King Saban has gone through his best assistants already like Steve Harvey Suit, and the suit is already better at home.

And, I say Do Not Win Jalen Hurts if he transfers. And, tell me why Connecticut doesn't have their rocks in order? Unless it is Louisville, you shouldn't win transfers like lunch.

And, I feel what if Iowa City was as messed up as Gainesville? There are still Gators that need to get out a Rose Bowl or a half decent stadium quest, or finish undefeated. And, what is weirder, is a lot of these guys need to get demoted to AAU like it really was the underground.

I can't win Frampton. But, I feel there has to be spirit that success will happen here, and Mr. Fulmer knows he'd have a 3 to 5 Year Tour of a Head Coach. And,Texas doesn't do transfers and that is diplomatic.

And, I feel zero-sum victories needs to be a rebellion we'd need to do and leave alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...