Sunday, April 15, 2018

Keeping Robinson and Feller in Everyone's Memory

I feel it is timely in the time of devilishness that why we shouldn't just wear 42 on the Baseball Diamond 1 Day a Year or why we have only one Perfect Game No Hitter on Opening Day. Needless to say, we are back down to 1 Postseason Perfect Game No Hitter living thanks to losing Roy Halladay.

And, I feel in the sense of being overdone in professionalism and the constant drain of the Best of the Best Middle School on, I'd feel this ink well actually doesn't get enough appreciation.

And, on the 20 of 2038, having the 1st National League Opening Day Perfect Game No Hitter would be necessary and having at least 1 42 in each Baseball System like its the program. And, admittedly, I feel a sense of lament treating everything like the Major Leagues, which I have real strong feelings against other than it being under great.

And, can we get back to being committed to 1 or more than 1 Great Thing right? But, I think the biggest problem is being committed to doing the story right like Mr. Belveidere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...