Friday, April 6, 2018

Are You Gonna Stick Like Julia Child (Or Waste My Time) Along the Way?

I feel there is so much current we don't know the past or future. And, even though Jimmie Johnson has the coolest car like 1998 Kyle Petty but, thankfully, not having to be herded to DNQ's, even if the Past Champions Provisional was played out again.

And, certainly, I can't stand no problem jocks and a problem jock a day is not good, especially if those fleas come from the same pound. And, I feel the strongest about Problem Jocks and Problem Children and both come from the same place, which is not good.

And, I feel a lot of us are Starving for anything Good or Great.  I feel for all the noise for having the Big Ten in the Frozen Four, it'd be better to include a Marshall Plan around Notre Dame REALLY being in the Big Ten.

I feel there are too many opposites, and I think even if everybody relative had to account for everyone kids within reason, I doubt Mr. Conor McGregor was nothing but, up to, and not limited to, trouble when he walked in. I'd love to believe, having the World Closed Circuit Record back at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

And, what I sense is there are more decommissioned 1 Miles than 2 Miles Superspeedway. And, Texas World having more cars than any race it had over Harvey broke its lengthy and not so happy back for good.

I mean, nobody's rolling fortunes, but, the Border War needs to stand. And as a Conference Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...