Saturday, April 14, 2018

Seriously, Let's Practice Nothing But Kickoff and Punt Returns...

I feel like beside the rhetroic, we have nothing but attitude. But, seriously, like practice has to hold water and they didn't spend all that money for practice facilities for nothing, and if they had to spend the whole practice practicing nothing but kickoff and punt returns, let's perfect good things instead.

And, the two things that drive me nuts is having the giant lost in the crowd like Eddie Cheever (Eddie Cheever would still be lost in any crowd), or not repeating the same mistakes again and again like Ludacris said. I feel perfecting the right things cuts between all time legend and ToonKritic.

To be fair, I am rounding my bases like no one really pumped me to become Russell Westbrook over Neil Armstrong. And, with the economic sanctions hanging on to us, and the lack of elders or role models BURNS us alive.

I'm queasy not because we are so futuristic we'd land on 4036, but, the ammaturity some of these kids are doing. And, I'd feel a real Heaven stronger than a fake Heaven and real Gods and Goddesses, too. And, our economy depends on it,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...