Saturday, November 9, 2019

A2A Alonso to Andretti would not substitute for actual performance

Other than past IndyCar Offseasons this decade getting skeletal after the mayhem and the drama, I feel this one has more than implanted for the Hype. I feel this whole deal with Alonso to Andretti is both parties saying they are not licked yet. The onus on the Gas Break at Gasoline Alley, is we'd have Newgarden's 1st Indianapolis 500 Glory or Ed Carpenter prosing his way to being the 74th Indianapolis 500 Hero, to the poetic thrill and chagrin of the fan base.

The play has to feel fresh, and fresh would have to not be at home. I'd admit with ARCA Independent being Gone 28 Days Ago and the Hulman George vestiges running their course hours into Standard Time, which was more of a leveling than a refueling, I feel there is too much hype to saturate.

I feel like you'd have to give reason to keep DMX Fresher than the Ice in the Fort Worth Beer Barrel, and no one wants to really bring up Rival Peak's Avalanche. It would be easier to bring up Poetry in Motion than a Rival Peak.

This is not a fishing expedition, and I feel there are too many takeaways that don't involve Georgia On Our Mind, amid other things. If I wanted a fishing expedition, I'd risk my life and neck for one and not frivilous operations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...