Monday, November 11, 2019

Cup Sponsor in Days II

This is not a post I am happy to bring up a 2nd Time, especially with the top to bottom cleansing of the Black Pill of Monster Energy. I don't expect to type this post in 2022, because I want to see a Sponsor last me into 2054.

The cleansing needs to be deeper than the ocean is blue. I am not a fan of Stage Racing and for one, I want to see Flag to Flag Caution Free Races again. It would not hurt one bit to know if we had one source of income that was reliable and not liable and always wants Parties like Homecoming and Prom was years ago like the Iowa Big East and Ankeny Community.

What I would say is all my Ladies do not like a Grind or Intermittent Parts and Labor. I would like some alternative, like having a No Bull Styled Big 5 or the Pole and Halfway Bonus Points Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...