Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Relationships are Supposed to Be About Maturity

I am rounding into my Dave Barry Phase, which is in spite of no anyone else, because I don't like seeing myself in a bad light or worse, facsimilies. It'd be easier to believe in relationships if both parties are properly mature.

I'd still want my Joe Amato or John Force acheivement at 38, too, rather than dying on the vine. I'd feel like Cars are serious business and I'd rather take my punches like an adult before I'd even consider my rivals.

I feel like we shouldn't be pumping 3rd or 5th or 6th Paychecks, but, here we are. We have done a generation of Titanic Builds and we are not the richer or wealthier for it.

I don't want to even consider the good with the bad, because, Eligibility Requirements are Fires in the Sky like "Smoke on the Water", let alone the Newborn Baby Kitty Skies.

I am sure there is a long line of people wanting things because of other people. Social Services is not going to cut it and I feel like the Schlitz and Schultz Ethics should come in handier later.

I don't want to believe the 10 Times Worse theory, because there are actually people 10 Times Worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...