Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The Scenery Report of Penske's IndyCar

I feel like this offseason has been the Outmode Season. I don't love or appreciate it, nor do I respect it, but, I feel that this would leave a more bankable series than being Half and Half. I'd be sure of the future being the future, but, that is not the current.

What we have stuck in Chicago Traffic is a lot. And, when I mean a lot, is wanting to beat both Haas and Hamilton, rival Dallara, and get more engines. The outpouring in the current would be more and even more and where we'd get latched to is the books.

ARCA needs Cars and IndyCar needs heroes to make the Series feel like it is theirs again. We've had Commissioners as many as Chip Kelly's UCLA going for 2 and Clay Helton's USC going for 3 regularly and the way to switch the 2nd Up is Fake the Punt and the Field Goal.

It is not all fun and games and it is tough to get focused when it is serious outside. There has to be joy in clinching early, and the thrill in clinching at Terre Haute, where it is Rock and Roll all year long, more so than their public likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...