Friday, November 8, 2019

Rutgers has No Real Strategy Beyond Schiano

I feel like Rutgers, for as much as I'd try to dent an Ivy League Undefeated-Undefeated War, doesn't have a Heat Strategy beyond Schiano. They've tried to heat up Moorhead, they've tried to pluck Butch Jones and Greg Schiano's demandiness would deter a 2nd Term in Piscathaway.

To be fair, I don't want to see New York and New Jersey Recruiting pissed off. I don't feel happy that there is not NFL Football in its Homeland Since 1983 and we missed a real chance to play Homeland Football, and to make life even more atrioucious, we'd need to flip the Northeast Dial in the Worst.

It is a Scarier, Less Family Friendly "Cat in the Hat" where the derangiality is so incensing even I could smell it from Marion. I'd be shrewd in bringing Tennessee to School as a Homecoming Date if the Mavens of the Old Capital let me, and that shrewdness would be needed if the ACC-Big Ten Challenge ran its course and we needed a Maui Invitational of Duke, Florida, and Oregon.

The munchies are an illness here, or coconspiring to this illness as I would feel the State of New Jersey needs to be something better than Currency to everyone else. I'd like to see Rutgers be upsold like it was Indiana, or better yet, windsprint through a Chicago Rush Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...