Friday, November 1, 2019

What Could Be Done to Make Texas Motor Speedway a Jewel Again?

I feel that Texas Motor Speedway is the most workmanlike of the Newer School Superspeedways and I feel like it would be unjust if it was left a back like Chicagoland. The Austin vs. Fort Worth Rivalry will always be a fight, and not a good one.

Texas Motor Speedway will hit a Quarter Century in 3 Years. I would feel like at some point, focusing immensely on the racing, if not hyperimmensely. I would rebrand the 1st Texas XFinity Race the 1st in Texas 300, and I'd want to see the Historic Nature shine again.

I would try to see if Cup and IndyCar would be in the Summer Months, because even though nobody is there to be badgered about Plano High or any other High School, but, I feel that a Summer Date would help erase the Ferko Stigma that has spooked ticket sales.

We've always had Texas Motor Speedway be up there with DFW Airport, even though that is not always the issue with Older Superspeedways. I don't claim any answers, nor I'd be a know it all, but, I would find the Roval to be Silly, Atlanta to need a Repave, and I don't know if Nashville would need to be acquired or if it is better that way to have a Work Ground new again. I am thinking IndyCar would need Kentucky again to sell a Season Ticket Package again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...