Sunday, November 3, 2019

I'd Much Rather'd Focus On CD Re-Releases than it being a Year to the Presidental Election

I am still very much Anti-Union, and that has strengthened when we have created Unions to outsmart the Cops or other Law and Rule Enforcement like it was fashionable. Sadly, that is not the purpose of Unions.

I'd much, much rather'd focus on CD Re-Releases than it being a Year to the Presidental Election. Clinton and Centerville have not gotten Family Life or School Life Back again and I'd sense painfully when things are taken and not going to see a return.

Strong Arms are not Fun or Games. I'd feel as if I wouldn't replay Queen frivolously, and "The Show Must Go On" or Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" would have to have power.

I swear up and down there is more all time Hank Williams, Sr. , more Beatles, more Elvis, more Patsy Cline copies than there is all time Thriller Copies Sold, because I would feel guilty that they've taken the SiriusXM approach to FM Radio and guiltier Howard Stern is a Bobby Knightesque Crank for People being on his lawn because they don't want the FCC's Rules.

Besides being the Hooters Pro Cup's Tangible Legacy, Denny Hamlin has not had IROC to fall or ASA to fall back on like Mark Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...