Monday, November 4, 2019

Penske Buying IndyCar and IMS would mean Superspeedway Futures

I don't want to just flurry over a Story with a 2nd Story like we where to play All Time Fantasy World Series where Ted Williams would spot the Golden Homer off of Ferguson Jenkins, leaving an all time joy and all time pain in New England and Chicagoland respectively.

Sadly, I am wanting to see Superspeedway Future because I don't see no Milwaukee or Minnesota Mile and I've even tried to remake Milwaukee as Dirt and tried to remake Penske as Pontiac Team Penske on this Blog. Sadly, with both, the truth is discovered and in 2 Years, the last of Generation X is going to be 40.

I'd feel annoyed that the Older Kind would be built to last and instead, anyone new tries to run for those who are like their Mom to stay Hot or On. I am thinking for the last run of new buildings, we had built them like Sears Buildings and the quanity and the quality would be one in the same.

What I'd sense is I'd want to see Workgrounds, because the fact we haven't had a Middle Tennesseean Energy is flooring. I would need resolutions like Aaliyah because I feel like there has to be a better way to build a Superspeedway New than renovating Phoenix for that kind of money.

I'd feel like wanting to see more Oval Races in IndyCar or replenishing Indy Lights under Mr. Penske's helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...