Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I'd Want to See the San Diego Chargers Back Again!

I Feel like I really, really want to see the San Diego Chargers long before seeing the NFL full days in London. I am not a fan of letting money talk and the quality of life circling the drains worse than before.

The last time I brought up this topic was the last ditch attempt to force something down when the AAF dropped and circled the drain. I don't feel it is fun not see a real Division Race be delinneated and the reel it in mentality is getting old.

Even though my heroes would be entertaining, but, the by the book mentality is something I'd starve out like Labor Day. I feel like with the Raiders being Las Vegas, Los Angeles has to pick their own stuff to satisfy the rest of the Country, and I don't want to sound like Sports Business, but, this horse sense is getting out of hand.

If I was the General Manager here, and I'd patent it to the degree of like it was healthy,  I'd not want to fumble the first pick back since 2016. The thing I'd never got with the Los Angeles Rams Revival was it was all sensational.

We don't have an Arena Football League and I'd be more interested in these Black Balls Correction Stretches than seeing if someone is getting pumped up for 20 Minutes of Photos like it was Homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...