Sunday, November 3, 2019

Laurel, Hardy and Top Fuel

I don't know if David Hobbs would be elequent in an NHRA Drag Racing Booth, filling in for Tony Pedregon or Brian Lohnes, but, the things you don't want to see is a Laurel and Hardy Effort in Top Fuel, because those are the most serious cars with the most serious people.

I would love to just mindlessly Drag Race everyone's Head Faculty for War and for Fun. I would get a big kick out of that, even though I'd be closer to Alex Laughlin and his Gas Monkeys and Tony Stark than that of WJ, Jim Yates, and Tim Wilkerson, because of my emotional charge.

I would like to see Tony Schumacher retake the Top Fuel Start Column because even though Doug Kalitta is National Champion, but, I want the Top Fuel mark be rehelmed by a World Champion.

I couldn't hack Actors, Jobbers and Swear Words from Centerville. The Play Teacher Worship has to be dangerous and if we really banned the box, we'd hire all those hacks and then some to replace dignified, honest, hardworking Hall of Famers.

I hate to just spiel off about Unions like it is new, but, sadly, they've made work expensive and the other Pro Union-Anti Union War is scoundrels, scumbags and other scalawags wanting Shopping Money. The least I could ask is Instagrammers hawkishly hawking their wheres in Des Moines Roosevelt's Barn like it was a Flea Market.

I doubt the Head Teacher would indignantly take being beached by Stevie Fast or Steve Torrence, or heaven forbid, Spencer Massey, Tanner Gray or a Street Outlaw like they couldn't figure parts to save her life and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...