Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Manfred Has It All Wrong with the Minors

I feel that Commissioner Manfred has it all wrong with Minor League Baseball. I have real nerve with why our State Championship is getting lidded. I do feel there are no real reason for certain markets that you can't do anything with, but, I am livid about Losing the State Championship.

The worst thing, and this is the worst thing, like I'd see a Generation Faculty that don't exist, is having to start a New League. This is hedgemonial and since Rockford, the Midwest League disincentivizes the State Championship and my City and Des Moines are the only people with New Stadiums since the 1990s.

I feel that the heat is we'd have to ribbon the Pacific in the Pacific Coast League. It is an affront their office is in Texas, and New Orleans doesn't have a Minor League Identity. Like yeah, we have grown up with the Minors, but, I feel there'd be better committments like having to tie an Ottawa or Quebec City Ballclub for Toronto or Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...