Monday, November 18, 2019

Let's Refire the Metrolina Name in Racing Again

I feel that the Metrolina Site would not be an active Racing Venue like Charlotte Douglas is now. I am feeling as a fan, I would want to see the Metrolina Name in Racing Again.

What I sense is wanting to see proper Short Tracks near Charlotte and it would help do Dale Earnhardt, Sr.'s Legacy Justice if we saw the Metrolina back. What I would feel is there are other things and places in Dale Earnhardt History or Earnhardt History that made the Mountain, but, Martha Earnhardt can't always keep the house from breaking worse than Grant Wood's Family.

I don't know if Dale Earnhardt,Jr. would do a Dale Jr. Download Scavenger Hunt, but, I feel he'd get that a lot more than Jeezy with the Recession Album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...