Sunday, November 3, 2019

We Are Living in a Sicko Mode

I feel like we are living in a Sicko Mode, and not in a good way. My aunts wouldn't get the plane the same as our Elite, but, they can't stomach or stand more Sick Nicks. Worse, I would detest his detention at Anamosa on the ground it would be a problem of character.

I don't feel too happy with why we have gotten worse with being blunt than before. I don't think a Bad Summer has totally ended, and we need a lot of things on top of a lot of things.

I being 2 Hours Ahead of our Deano Cook impersonator about Joe Moorhead being a Rutgers Candidate and being the 1st One having to hit why Cedar Rapids Public Schools would be closer to 3A.

This is not good to get pluggy. This is the anthesis of Civic Pride and I feel guilt we need the Small to Mid Markets and we need them pronto. A good chunk of our problems are the people that wanted to leave left and worse, the codependence is not a good image.

Internationally, I'd lose my rock about being a Cultural Problem at home. I feel no better that we are not Tennessee, we can't just prolong our Oldest Stadium's Life, and I am crushed that we've done the be cool with it better than nothing.

I wouldn't give Luxury Cars away like Kendrick Lamar and I'd not driven since 2004 and I'd know cars. I would have zero patience with not having any expectations, other than what's there.  The truth is we need to do 175 in Cedar Rapids better than 170, and I don't see the surges in Clinton or Burlington. I don't see Silicon Valley outgrowths reaching closer to the Mighty Mississippi, and they all drive Detroit and they'd not be jovial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...