Saturday, November 2, 2019

i Would Feel Like Cedar Rapids Public Schools is Closer to 3A in Football in 2020

I am jarred, like my fellow Americans and Global Citizens that the Cultural Disease that has predominantly infected Cedar Rapids and Eastern Iowa. And, the truth is, I am the first person to say Cedar Rapids Public Schools is Closer to 3A in High School Football than 4A.

This would shake, rattle, and roll a lot of Alumni Associations, Faculty,  Students, Parents and General Fans of these Schools, not just the teams. It would not be past me to believe that Cedar Rapids Xavier would be Closer to 2A than 3A, and Marion would be following along with Xavier on that road.

Out of the 4A 48, I would presume Linn Mar and Cedar Rapids Prairie would be the 4A in Cedar Rapids-Marion. I have hit out if we had to terrain our 4A District, I would say North Liberty, Iowa City High, Iowa City West, DeWitt Central, Linn Mar and Cedar Rapids Prairie.

In 3A, I would have said Cedar Rapids Jefferson, Cedar Rapids Kennedy, Cedar Rapids Washington, Mount Vernon, Solon and Clear Creek Amana. It would be a double story in either 3A or 2A that we'd have a Double Championship Defense in Our Stories.

I would say in 2A it would be Cedar Rapids Xavier, Marion, Anamosa, Monticello, North Cedar, Tipton, West Branch, and West Liberty. I don't know if Our High School and High School Sports Deans would prove me wrong, but, I've hit out the fact we'd need to standardize Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...