Thursday, November 28, 2019

I Wouldn't Be Ma-Jokey about State Championships

Even though it is an out of character silence on this blog, including a Poll, but, one thing that is in my character that is not ma-jokey or a laughing matter is the lifetime beacon of State Championships.

This is in response to Memphis not dismissing James Wiseman and I don't feel thankful for anything, the way it feels this year. But, in seriousness, I would hit out for my Sunday Poll the White Whale Opponent (SMU) and the Christmas Gift of an At Large at the Same Time.

I'd try Coffee, but, it never jolts like Diet Soda or Energy Caffeine. I feel that my cerebiality comes back to my elders, which I wish more of peers found out of the Lost and Found.

I feel AAU has taken us out of the usual mechanics, IE, Conference, Winter Formal, Not Can I Have a Date, Opening Weekend, amid other things. Whatever I'd like to see, Ironman Days and Nights Racing, Turkey Days that would make my house, anything but a Friendsgiving, because the Work Day is not Fun and that barques everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...