Thursday, November 14, 2019

Why Not Rebuild LaGuardia from the Ground Up?

I feel the area New York City is taking heat at is the quality of the airports, even though I have becked and called out a New Madison Square Garden into existance. I doubt anyone that is a fan of Mayor LaGuardia's Legacy even could stand the permanent retrofitting of LaGuardia.

I feel it would be its own Works Progress Adminstation alone JUST to tear down and build a New LaGuardia from the Ground Up. Berlin's Fire of an Airport is costing big, big, big bucks for Berlin and its outlaying communities.

For major cities, we are talking 1/3 Kind of Fractions, even now. That is why we'd get much better airports in Smaller Markets than the ones in Bigger Markets, which is a pain to get through.

It is not fashionable or cute to see such a thing get buried forever when other things get broached to a Carpet Staining Level. I'd be the only one in Eastern Iowa's Cyberspace who'd have the nerve to bring up New York City's Projects on this blog like Nashville Really Needs an Owner, even after the Fantasy of Beamerball at the Rose Bowl Stadium past when they've never really recruited Dallas.

I feel this would be the challenge of all challenges, even for New York City, and I feel that this would be a Monster Infrastructure Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...