Wednesday, November 8, 2017

1 BIllion Yuan Per Project? I think China is being Master-Commissioner-Commander Manipulator

I feel like I would boil into anger into China's 900 Billion Master Project Plan, which rounds into 1 Billion Yuan Per Project! I feel like, if anything, calling bluff on the 2022 Winter Olympics and having a 40th Anniversary Winter Olympiad in Lake Placid and Western New York.

And, while we are on command, I feel like you can't just build Austin or College Station in a day. And, China's plan to overwhelm the World is overwhelmingly illegal. And, if the city-councilman couldn't agree with the Magic School Board Member, there has to be Player 3 or Player 33. And, all kidding aside, we'd be likely to have 4 United States Presidents in 5 Years.

I feel maddened and saddened if there where no answers for China's Shamelessness in the UN, Interpol, or The Hague. And, I feel like a lot of Asia and Southeast Asia would find a leaner lean period than the Late 1990s and the Early 2000s. I feel Japan lies out their rear over quality, which is alarming because they've lied about Airbags and Nuclear Power Plants, and I feel that would get Steel Trucking again down the Rust Belt and the Mason Dixon Line. South Korea lies about their Science and their Science has not recovered in the miniseries of their lies. North Korea is being destructive, and China is intoxicating everyone with knockoffs and there a few steps past "Can I Have A Date?" and they'd lose it apothically on the word NO!

The lies hurt more destructively than the truth coming out to play. I wish there has to be democratic answers, in how China is embezzling the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...