Saturday, November 25, 2017

Arizona Rage-Losing Multiple Games in a Row Smacks like Bob Glidden losing 2 Races in a Row

I feel I have to show some concern for Tucson in Arizona not just losing, but rage-losing in the matter they've did. I feel from the Old Capital, where the Arizona Basketball lore grew like Carlos O'Kelley's, Famous Dave's and Chimichangas, I don't think it is freakin' sweet justice Arizona ia burning like Rome, or in the Twin Cities, where the tawdry arson of Academic Fraud spooks Half the State to Miami or LSU.

And, I feel in my line, Guerrero's still got a job, and so does Alford. I feel the line is Iowa City, and NOTHING Moves unless it moves through Iowa City without Iowa City approval. I hate to be on my lawman more than my LeBron, but, I feel Arizona needs to elevate Ice Hockey before UNLV or Iowa State leaps up.

And, I am feeling that the wolves are coming out for UCLA and Arizona. And, everyone in Madison remembers a great performance on their territory. And, I feel I'd go against UCLA nastier if they land Chip Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...