Tuesday, November 7, 2017

21st Century Fox's Sale is not anti-trust, but, a way to keep Fox's Coffers Afloat

I feel with the sale of 21st Century Fox to Disney, I feel like having to  dissect it beyond the heat-check of Southern California. I am sure it would have everything to do with the dismissal of Family Guy, if making it harder to make it to theaters. And, I feel with "The Simpsons", would having either a show or movie be feasible, if key pieces are running their course and the jokes just don't stick after the Narcolepsy Route of Lena, Simpsons Guy, Futurama Guy, and Treehouse of Horror XVIII turning Poltergeist on me.

I feel like as a Sports Fan, I feel fanned by  a lot of displacements that have not been back home, even going as far as trying to tie up ARCA and F1 just to only have a package.

The funny business is 21st Century Fox's sale is a way to keep Fox's Coffers Afloat. And, what I don't think is "funny" is those Settlement Checks will keep on a rollin'. Even if anyone pressed Hollywood like West Virginia ONLY to physically fight for their works beyond a Tyler Perry, we'd still miss the kids and not get what we wanted: Our Works on the Big Screen!

And, I don't think George Lucas wants Episodes X-XII to hog Silver Screen, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...