Monday, November 13, 2017

Operation Renovation: Let's Be Better Pros

To me, I feel what is fair to admit is this year seems to be ripe for falloffs. And, first, Antron Brown wanted to lid the Countdown, and second, Steve Torrence was red hot on National TV. If I had it my way, I'd clinch early enough to make the Batman Beyond Script be warming up on the bus with the bus.

I feel what cost Steve Torrence his Top Fuel Title all the way back to Kilgore was when his chassis split before 1000 Feet. Had it been a proper Quartermile Race, it would have been a race to the hauler in Ennis as much as the hospital. And, Seattle cost Tanner Gray a chance to be the Youngest World Champion, but, a Youngest Rookie-Double World Champion instead.

And, I feel we can't waste Newsprint like before, and I am feeling we need to be better pros. Everyone falling apart around Martin Truex,Jr. will keep him from being the 2nd True Busch Champion to Claim a Cup Title without having to Buschwhack A Nationwide Title. I'd rather make a 2092 of Positive Memories as opposed to having to clutch "Exit 17" and I am sure the Cup Title was won in Martinsville, and I feel the title should had been in Martinsville instead.

I'd rather not believe in "either/or" that we are in. What is serious is you can't escape detail, and I feel love seems to be buried too deep for my liking, and I feel why not keep a proper Steel Body Late Model Series vs. a Flange or Fiberglass Clone Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...