Thursday, November 16, 2017

This Period is Not to be Confused with Irreplacable

I feel bothered that we are going twice as fast and caring 4 Times as less as before, and I feel what is maddening is this period is not to be confused with irreplacable. Irreplacable to me is Don Garlits, Mr. Rogers, Sir Jackie Stewart, and Tom Landry among a short order of long names. Frankly, I doubt people have the same faith in the political system because generally, you see empty offices and unupdated Business Cards.

It is not necessarily chaos, it is the different kind of rebellion that is not healthy and at the worst time. And, I doubt I like digging into the "Social Commentary" Crate when we are needed either at home or on the road and the lap is not quick enough.

If I was a Sponsor or anything like that, I'd be sure I'd want to put money into another decade or at least be decent to be user-servicable. It's already too bad enough replacements are expensive and keeping someone around a year longer than they deserve is poor ethics.

I don't want it to come to being untouchable in 2052 or 2092, or just transferring to the Pros just because your mad. I don't think the Other Balls Sticky Fingers would be fixed with another payday, because the alcohol or the gambling would worsen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...