Friday, November 10, 2017

What If Ray Evernham Built His Way Back to the Whelen National Modified Series?

I feel like starting this blog on a fun, more tangible topic in what if Ray Evernham built his way back to the Whelen National Modified Series for more than a little piece of a Linda Hamiltonized Return for the 1st Time Since 1991? I feel his 1936 Chevy would inspire more similar builds of Mustangs, Firebirds, Chargers, Camaros, and Other Chopped Down Modern Cars to break the 1978-1988 Mold.

And, I don't know if Ray Evernham would beat Mike Stefanik, again, but, I feel the Modified Family has been fractured, and nowhere half close to whole. If we where talking about Modifieds being a Family, we'd run Monaco like its Waterford, and we'd give the sport new life as opposed to a watery grave when we where supposed to be alive.

And, the nice thing, is we'd have a longer body of what we'd call Legends Cars today. And, in Tony's salaciously salacious quest for the Blue Ribbon Golden Apple Contact Pinnacle, I'd sooner chop a Coupe de Ville before an Alfa Romeo, but, it is not a Pontiac, but rosier than a Japanese Car.

I don't know if Ray Evernham is moved or moored to fill a marquee just because, but, I feel we have to do it better in presentation like if we where serious about a John Lennon-Beatles Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...