Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Condemning the Poor Committment of The University of Iowa in the Face of a Tragedy Anniversary

Yes, I am calling out the dearth of poor committment that the leadership of the People's State University of Iowa in the face of a Tragedy Anniversary, the Gung Lu Shootings! And, with the all too convienent health problems of Gary "Barta X" Barta, and sadly, the crisis of a standings blackout hitting the deck, I feel leadership has been devastingly absent under Harreld, especially when the cultural blackout of this side of the state started 2 Years Ago Tomorrow.

And, I feel the Black on Black Unis are in poor taste, especially when I rang Ohio State for trying to be UNLV. And I feel the Older Hawks who religiously practice peace and nonviolence are devastingly at a loss, and those where the people that made us family!

We still don't have no Regular Season Big Ten Honorations at Carver Hawkeye, and Iowa City is a bigger labyrinth than that of the Late 1980s and Early 1990s, which encouraged and legalized the expensive paper of future Hawks. And, the hooliganism and the physical fighting for Iowa, which the Music Man never intended in a safe, educational, family show harbor, seems to roil louder.

Good taste is not committing wargames for Iowa because your mad your heart is as dark as the singlets you wear on matchday! And, I feel madder if you can't cheat to get a leg up, why are you cheating by committing espionage! Frankly, I am mad and madder we are supposed to be the Flagship of the Midwest. If we where the flagship of the Midwest, we'd need more Old Iowa Gold and less Black on our merchandise!

Even though the game is forced down on us, but, I can't be expected to buy billions of game for $9.99! If we did that, Ole Miss would bring Dixie back in the fold! And, I feel we are Curious George, except, instead of being pocketing profits, we devolve into Apatheic George, and we keep needing to make money and having to find our peers who can't go home for their issues and our peers that yuck! their adults as bad as their peers. I wished my state cared as hyperaggressively about us that are here rather than balking at Women's and Children's Health like its 1982, which The Especially for You Inspiration would throw thunderbolts from heaven, and I am angrier at dysfunctionality, dysfunctionalism, dysfunctionalization, womanization and expecting to be rescued when we are down to Almost Nothing like a Bailout, which is crap and I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...