Friday, November 24, 2017

Derrick Rose Rage-Quitting the Cavaliers Hurts Everybody

I feel like I have to say this, but, Derrick Rose Rage-Quitting the Cavaliers Hurts Everybody! I feel it twists Simeon in the Wind like January 18th was July 18th and it twists Cedar Rapids Washington and Marion's Arena Quest. The dangerous thing in my Marion is we don't have the same moral hunger just to burn our nastiest nemesises and instead, the City Hex (Washington over Jefferson) and the Clock Hex (Solon over Mt. Vernon) both break at Midnight.

It makes Magic want LeBron and D-Wade to keep HIS Marvin Barnes at bay! And, with all the years of not winning Massillon has to carry home vs. a title defense, and the Browns Collardom, and the Tribe living up winning streaks more than some teams, and the Monsters painting their hand on Cleveland Sports Lore, but, I feel that D-Rose will either be pressed into Pro Basketball or pressed into a legal courtroom.

I wouldn't have that hypocrite in my barn, because it is personal. A man NEVER lies about his ACT and SAT and torches Memphis like Miranda Lambert torched Richmond for having Chris Brown's Back. And, what is weird is there is nothing good about an injury that injured 2 Different Markets and I wished we'd be chillax and pull stats better as opposed to drain medical ethics like we are 3 and I feel it cuts nastier than Penn State-Pitt weather on a subzero blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...