Saturday, November 25, 2017

It Should Be Penn State-Pitt Weather! AND Other Mannerisms

I feel the Live Shots tend to leave a Live Mess and I feel there is NOT A Swamp Crowd, let alone a Florida-Florida State Crowd. And, what makes me mad and madder in a Rivalry Weekend is Pittsburgh SHOULD have Penn State-Pitt Weather.

I feel when will the Spirit of 76 being the last losing season break in Tallahassee? Granted, I would morally approve of LA-Monroe vs. Kentucky more than New Mexico State-Kentucky in the Belk Bowl because New Mexico State would have hardly a National Following and their rise in the National Standings is not going unnoticed.

I hate to just pin the tail like it needed it, but, I feel angered that diversity is not a common topic at certain places, or worse than that, you have someone who can't be fired because disability, skin color or ethnic origin, being a woman or a different or combination of what I mentioned before, or worse yet, having to sue to get your job back or try to and leave no direction or forwardness in the department or university, even after the trials ended.

I hate to say it, but nobody is really inspired to be a UCLA Bruin. There is a West Coast Bias, and there is no real bid to lid it momentarily and we have the biggest turnover in Pac 10 Champions in Years, and I feel all of it is crowd energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...