Wednesday, November 29, 2017

American and International Dominance Is NOT Playing Teacher!

I feel I'd extend on Inside Dirt Racing's Richard Allen having to respect the credentials and not just mock the credential when you think your rocking the credential. I am aware money or the lack of it is twisting all our arms and hands, but, people find out people who have problems at home.

And, I feel American and International Dominance is NOT Playing Teacher! And, I feel maddened that professionalism is not a key word, either. To me, Generation X has every thing to do with everything, and my free advice is leave decisions to the pros.

The Pros would not be Kobe or Money Mayweather. If you ever had to go to that, people would have to need oppurtunities that don't exist at home. But, we see the hype before the hardened cases open big. But, we are missing our rounds and those rounds begin in practice.

We don't have Harry Gant winning IROC, and Terry LaBonte winning the Winston Cup in 2017. And, Indianapolis and Charlotte are built higher on relationships with sponsors. And, would just making people be edgy for no reason make them play better? NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...