Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Getting Emotional About No Georgia Dome, Too.

I feel in the best tense, I feel not having the Georgia Dome was for the best and the worst. But, I feel renovating the Dome would have been expensive especially when we had to keep the People's Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Business and the UNI-Dome be planted a Summer Loathing Renovation Process.

And, I have never been to Atlanta or the Georgia Dome, but, I really, really want to visit Atlanta at some point in my future. And, the tragedy in the travails is Fulton County exists in memory, too, like Alan Kulwicki and Davey Allison. But, I feel maddened when I have both the Southern Rose Bowls potentially gone within a year and a half period (Legion Field and Georgia Dome) and The Cotton Bowl Stadium needing a resolution NOT to tick off Katy Perry!

My best memories are the Southern Rose Bowl Game, The SEC Championship, which Alabama-Auburn fans may respectfully (or not) beg to differ or Bayou Classic dezitens, too, and The Falcons beating the 49ers Twice in 1998, The King in 1992, Raw is War invading a hardened WCW Territory in 1999 and the root of the Best Season Ever and the 4077 Season of Supercross. I generally want to focus on the happier memories of the place, which always the last Bowl Game of the Calendar Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...