Monday, November 13, 2017

Hey,This is a Family Show (Or Kinda Family Show)!

I want to tip my hat to THE NHRA Today of Mr. Steve Evans, with the team of Bob Frey and Dave McClelland instead of the NHRA Everyday of Amanda Busick, Lewis Bloom and RPM2Night's John Kernan, which is not his greatest team.

I feel we are so far gone we forget why we are at work, which has devolved into a Vietnam Warcraft. Granted, it is shameless World of Warcraft exploits our elder's battles, but,I feel it is a different kind of shameless letting kids learn from bad or bad from their elders.

Let's talk about having a North or West Texas Hand Owning and General Managing The Dallas Cowboys. I feel they have already won their 50 Year Houses, but, I feel what is lost is what's out of the house. I feel the University of Texas should at least lend the occassional option of Friday Night State Championship Lights on Campus Stadium. I know the UIL is not always fortright other than Paper Transparency, but, I feel it will have to come down to Texas making State Championships Valuable Again (Like they aren't Valuable Already) and not just duplicate them because the Sheriff had a fit and we still have a Generation running its course as rapidly as their elders.

I'd think if nothing else, let's seat Matt Kenseth as the 6th Adult in the Sedan with Danica Patrick, Sam Hornish,Jr. , AJ Allemindinger, Brian Vickers, and Cole Whitt. In all seriousness, I'd think Kurt Busch would sail to a Post-Brexit UK for F1 and Cole Custer would sail to Cup with the River Styx and we'd try to sail Brittany Force in Pro Stock and Funny Car just to sail John Force vs. Tony Schumacher vs. Cruz Pedregon vs. Doug Kalitta in Top Fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...