Thursday, November 30, 2017

Championship Blog 500: Some things I'd slow down to notice (Or Speed Up)

Even though I have been having this blog for at least 14 Months, but, a lot of those times, I had been unemployed, and I just soaked volume one, after the other, after the next.

The chair game in St. Louis has everything to do with everything with Half of America pushing St. Louis into true NFL Expansion and adopt the 40-0 East St. Louis Flyers Orange and Blue over to the other side of the Mississippi and I feel the Blues will play Edward Jones Dome and the Spirits would play Scottrade. But, I feel the towboat that really has everything to do with everything is Minor League Soccer. And, I feel the Donnie Hathaway or whatever R and B tugging at my emotions as I've said split the Crew and make Austin and Columbus be expansion, and if they don't take St. Louis, I will see to it a New Pro Soccer League will start in the United States or Canada.

I feel that St. Louis and San Diego need as much air as O-Town or San Antonio, because I am still ticked the Preds demise left Orlando with nothing, and I've been riding the same wave and it feels like timeliness is non-negotiable.

Feeling like the edgiest championship is coming home, Kurt Busch is going to be Formula One with Paul Tracy, and being salty the founding Dragstrip Christmas Tree founder and The True Back Home Again in Indiana is leaving home, and I feel let's have enough people to keep at home or want at home. I know I can't outrun Dale Sr, Junior, Ralph Earnhardt, and the Tony Eurys all wrapped in goodbye. I feel like let's really get Takuma Sato to Modifieds, lets stop the willies from making an overcrowd of Modified Series and make more Modifieds and win more championships.

And, I'd be remiss on this hour in 1993 making both the Jacksonville Jaguars and Carolina Football Panthers births, which is bigger than Jacksonville's Arena League Upset Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...