Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Why Not Have A High School and College Sports Demerit Board like it was a Sears Cup?

I feel like as a public service, even though some of my classmates who are teachers might tell me otherwise, or their elders, too, why not have a High School and College Sports Demerit Board like it was a Sears Cup? I want to focus on in and offseason as seperate big boards like the Sears Cup.

Generally, I feel what is blatant and in your face is I feel like problems do not end with just one person. I feel the obvious is trying to force the subject in court until your your own TLO, and any violences on and off field and academic ineligibilty and trash transfers.

I don't think such a board should be an honor. An Honor would be Harlan or Odessa Permian or Mount Vernon sweeping EVERY State Championship AND not getting Scored Against at Any Point in the School and Calendar Years. An Honor would be Lisbon and Des Moines Roosevelt and North Cedar making "The Arena" Sweep! But, sadly, these are not honors.

We'd have to call out Jayrus, Joe Don Looneys and Ike Lights as is nationally. Those donkeys are NEVER to be confused with Tammi and Kerri Blackstone, Earl Campbell and Danny White! It would be a more serious cake board and I feel we'd have to keep score on Athletic Alumni and Non-Alumni too, even though most of them are upright citizens like they tried for Tim Allen and stayed focused, too, but, I feel there has to be a Public Service Announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...