Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Let's Advocate for Southern California Drag Racing

I feel with the dearth of a current Car Culture from Detroit shouldn't be license to let Drag Racing Walk Away from the Fairplex. And, I feel it is a loaded issue just to get new dragstrips in Southern California, but, I feel it is needed to advocate for another surge of Street Legal racing.

Certainly, I feel that trying to legalize Street Racing is folly. I feel there has to be a lure home to the NHRA and the Quartermile. And, I feel if we had to do 10 AM Start for a 10 PM Finish, I would be happier to advocate for such a move.

But, I feel there aren't enough Southern California Based Teams the same matter as before. I feel we'd need enough Top Fuel/Pro Stock dual licenses just to upset Tony Schumacher and Greg Anderson on a regular basis.

But, I feel let's get our heads and headers in the game. In lieu of a Countdown for the Championship, I'd see John Force vs. Tony Schumacher and Greg Anderson vs. Eddie Krawiec for the battles just to get called World Champion.

Kids, there are worse things to advocate. Especially if Spring has not came close to Sprung in Providence, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...