Saturday, March 31, 2018

I Want the Supersonics Back On The Basketball Court Again!

I feel with Seattle bleeding out in many areas in Pop Culture where Nintendo bleeds into My Little Pony's World, the Mariners annual Southern California insistence being held up for Ken Griffey,Jr. only to have the Reds insist on a Pure Baseball Trade 13 Years Later. But, I feel as much as it is culturally, ethnically and socially, we'd need the Supersonics back on the Basketball Court Again!

To be frank, I am not okay with the Oklahoma City Thunder usurping all the Seattle Supersonics stats. I know I have spoken my piece on forcing down NBA Expansion, to include Louisville, but, I'd feel St. Louis would be a better on-court market support instead of delaying them further.

The exercise of futility is getting old. And, I feel 2 Things Will Happen: More Division I Scholarships and More Pro Sports Expansion. I feel the esteem, generally, is not in a good place and I don't feel any spirit to be egged on, even on April Fools Day.

Roses are Red, Wooden would be as lost as San Francisco and forgotten as Cairo and Coach K will make his Final Four. And, I feel bugged where there is no expecation or belong and we are starving for both. And, I feel the Supersonics are needing to be back in business and ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...