Saturday, April 6, 2019

Character Takes Us Further....

I feel for as much as Rush Propst tried to keep the Dropout Rate from going out of hand in Central and South Georgia, I feel like the "I'm the King" Mentality is all fun and games until the truth came out. It's easy to be Controller, but, I feel the costs are too deep when you have to cling to office.

Where we at is trying to go to Triple A for Spikes or going to Cable or Satellite just to cuss or be crude. Those moves come back down and I feel there is no energy. If Southlake Carroll or Concord de La Salle came to my Alma Mater School or my Buckley (Lisbon and Iowa City High) respectively, they'd be guests of the State. But, Hoover High would earn recriminations and other things because of Rush Propst.

We are not disciplined. Not disciplined costs us more money than we realize. The moral of all this is Character Takes Us Further, and would it be worth the trouble for you to be the only one in your 7 Year Cycle in any College and the only one playing for any College in visibility?

We didn't have Harry Potter to barrel at this Point in 1997, and the barrel rolls are not funny. Internet and Real Life are great things if you let them, but, I feel Girl/Woman/Lady Problems are not one of them. I don't think I'd be sage, but, books are supposed to be tougher when you get older, and true assistance shouldn't be tough.

I don't think currently we want it bad enough to have 62 Home Runs August 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...