Friday, April 26, 2019

Power 106's Kodak Blackout is telling for Kodak Black

I feel like having to say Kodak Black wouldn't have much good to go if he is cut from his recording contract. And, nothing good comes out of the Biggest Hip Hop Market Generationally Outside New York City cutting him off.

In other words, this is a period that anyone can go down. And, that includes paupers who'd try to worm into Hip Hop like Damon Dash was giving away free money.

I feel a lot of the Western Class has been a loss or a waste of key talent in the Mid 2000s and I thought I would have bumped record after record of theirs for years.

90 Days is 90 Days. I feel there is nowhere near enough Quality Talent and we've had St. Louis, Atlanta and Miami Periods earlier in my Adult Life.

I feel a lot of the talent grabs, which a lot of it came up from the Roc-A-Fella Split, started to erode the confidence of the Music Industry. And, I feel like the arbet here is anyone could write a hit, but, we'd still flock to the Small Town-Small School Country.

And, playing on anyone's name for worse is not good and I feel Kodak Black's Judgment to Giants, especially Female Giants (Missy Elliott) and Protected Members of his Community (Young MA) would make it harder to support and book him, even if you had Tunnel Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...